Certified Neurocise® Practitioner (CNP)
Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner™ (CHP)
& Performance Hypnosis Practitioner™ (PHP) Designations
ExecuLearn® & the International Society of NeuroTechnics™ Announce
New certification training programs in Neurocise® - Go to http://www.neurotechnics.org/NeurociseDesignations.htm
New certification training programs leading towards the following Clinical Hypnosis & Performance Hypnosis designations:
- Master Practitioner
- Advanced Master Practitioner
The accelerated programs are predominantly experiential & include live & interactive presentations, demonstration, supervised practice or internship & competency-based practicum experiences where you receive intensive feedback & detailed guidance in the application of your learnings.
Through the use of hypnosis & neuro-linguistic programming you will become equipped with a systemic & systematic treatment approach & advanced techniques to assist you in tailoring treatment or interventions “literally” to the individual (No scripts or canned approaches).
You will learn to precisely evaluate client needs & resources in the moment & deliver precision hypnotic interventions that will make the difference that makes a difference today.
We invite you to preview the programs below & contact us to discuss how you can begin earning your hypnosis practitioner now.
2016-2017 Trainings: http://www.execulearn.com/images/ElvisLesterTrainingSchedule2016-2017.pdf
Click fo PDF Download of Hypnosis Practitioner Programs and requirements.
HYPNOSIS DESIGNATIONS AWARDED: (Click to see requirements for each designation.)
- Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner (CHP)
- Clinical Hypnosis Master Practitioner (CHMP)
- Advanced Clinical Hypnosis Master Practitioner (ACHMP)
- Performance Hypnosis Practitioner (PHP)
- Performance Hypnosis Master Practitioner (PHMP)
- Advanced Performance Hypnosis Master Practitioner (APHMP)
- Certified Trainer of Clinical Hypnosis or Performance Hypnosis (Practitioner Level)**
Requirements for Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner™ (CHP)* or Performance Hypnosis Practitioner™ (PHP) designation:
50 Hours TranceMastery™ Practitioner
MASTER PRACTITIONER REQUIREMENTS
Requirements for Clinical Hypnosis Master Practitioner™ (CHMP)* or Performance Hypnosis Master Practitioner™ (PHMP) designation:
50 Hours TranceMastery™ Master Practitioner
*CHP must be Licensed or a Registered Intern in your State/Country to practice healing arts.
BENEFITS OF HYPNOSIS DESIGNATIONS
- Use of CHP or PHP designation as an identifying credential reflecting high standards and their individual commitment to their profession.
- Eligibility to attend TranceMastery™ Hypnosis Master Practitioner program to achieve Clinical Hypnosis Master Practitioner™ or Performance Hypnosis Master Practitioner™ designation.
- Use of CHMP (Clinical Hypnosis Master Practitioner) & PHMP (Performance Hypnosis Master Practitioner) upon completion of Master Practitioner requirements.
- Exclusive entry to Professional Subscriber section of ExecuLearn® website for audio-video downloads, course materials/handouts, advanced techniques/changework processes.
- Access to Skill-Building Webinars on specific practice applications
- Opportunity for Coaching or Mentoring to assist in honing your skills, building brand & integrating hypnosis into your practice success.
- 50% discount when you repeat courses. Select courses may be attended at no charge to participants seeking advanced practicum experience.
- 10% discount on select products.
- Much More...
Reach Elvis Lester by phone: 813-221-5466